Your TCNJ ID card also functions as your Get-It Card, which reduces the need to carry cash or credit cards for most purchases on campus. To activate this debit based feature, simply add funds to your TCNJ ID card which will activate your Get-it account.
- $1.00 US Dollar = 1 Get-It point dollar
- Unused monies carry over from semester to semester and year to year. If you are graduating / withdrawing from TCNJ, you may close your account or spend the remaining funds at campus locations.
How to Add Get-It Points
- Online – using a credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover)
- If you do not wish to log in and want to add funds, click “Add Funds” then enter the 16 digit number found at the bottom of the TCNJ student ID card.
- Students: log in using your TCNJ username and password for more options.
- Parents: have your student click on “Grant Additional Access” and create an account for you. Please be sure your student provides you with the log in credentials. Please be aware, these credentials are not your Authorized User credentials.
- In-Person – in the Office of Student Accounts, Green Hall 119 between 8:30am – 4:00pm Monday – Friday. Cash, check or credit card accepted.
- PHIL Machine – in the R. Barbara Gitenstein Library, First Floor by the Information Desk. Cash or credit cards accepted.
Where Can You Spend Your Get-It Points?
- All on-campus dining locations
- TCNJ Bookstore
- R. Barbara Gitenstein Library (printing / copying)
- Campus events
- Health Services
- Information Technology (IT) services
Currently Get-It points are not accepted in any CampusTown establishments.
Looking To Purchase Books With Your Excess Financial Aid?
- Students (part-time or full time) may use finalized anticipated aid funds to purchase textbooks or educational supplies at the TCNJ Bookstore.
- To initiate this process, students need to complete the Get-It Transfer Authorization Form and submit to The Office of Student Accounts.
- Transfer requests will be reviewed beginning two weeks prior to the start of the semester.
- Anticipated financial aid To-Do List items not completed ( i.e. missing a signed Master Promissory Note or incomplete Entrance Loan Counseling) will delay the processing of the Get-It Transfer Authorization Form.
If you have any questions about the Get-It card, please contact our Card Services representative in The Office of Student Accounts at (609)771-3146 or via email at email@example.com
Items to Remember:
- Funds deposited into the Get-It “electronic wallet” can’t be withdrawn.
- Refunds are available when a student no longer will be attending TCNJ.
- Disputes over improperly charged transactions must be resolved through the department that initiated the charge.
- Disputes over printing charges, can be resolved via Printsense