Students are reminded they should not punch a hole or damage the integrity of their TCNJ ID card. By doing so, the ID card may no longer function as a swipe card. Replacement ID cards cost $10.
If you are in need of a TCNJ ID card or replacement ID card, please visit The Office of Student Accounts in Green Hall 119 during the weekday business hours of 8:30am – 4:30pm. Replacement ID cards cost $10.
The PHIL machine for Get-It card deposits located in the Brower Student Center is out of service during the renovation project. We encourage you to use the PHIL machine located in the Library during this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
The TCNJ ID Card is the official identification card for TCNJ. The card provides easy access to college resources and packs a wealth of innovative technologies into one powerful and convenient card!
You can use your TCNJ ID Card for:
- Photo identification
- Entrance to campus buildings, fitness facilities, and labs
- Access to meal plan accounts
- TCNJ Book store
- On-campus dining locations (not including Campus Town establishments)
- Library services (printing / copying)
- Admittance to campus events
- Health Services
- Information Technology (IT) services
- Box office tickets