Students are reminded they should not punch a hole or damage the integrity of their TCNJ ID card. By doing so, the ID card may no longer function as a swipe card. Replacement ID cards cost $10.
If you are in need of a TCNJ ID card or replacement ID card, please visit The Office of Student Accounts in Green Hall 119 on Mondays or Thursdays between the hours of 10:00am – 2:00pm. Replacement ID cards cost $10.
The PHIL machine for Get-It card deposits is located on the first floor of the R. Barbara Gitenstein Library. Get-It fund deposits may also be made by visiting The Office of Student Accounts during normal business hours or by utilizing the Online Card office which is available 24 hours a day.
The TCNJ ID Card is the official identification card for TCNJ. The card provides easy access to college resources and packs a wealth of innovative technologies into one powerful and convenient card!
You can use your TCNJ ID Card for:
- Photo identification
- Entrance to campus buildings, fitness facilities, and labs
- Access to meal plan accounts
- TCNJ Book store
- On-campus dining locations (not including Campus Town establishments)
- Library services (printing / copying)
- Admittance to campus events
- Health Services
- Information Technology (IT) services
- Box office tickets